COVID-19 Update August 13, 2020
It has been 5 months since we went in to the original lock-down and we have changed and adapted to the continuous updates as required by the Province of Ontario and Eastern Ontario.
We are fully open for business, both in the nursery, greenhouse and retail store. Hand sanitizing stations are located at the entrance to our Garden Centre area as well as at both entrances to our retail store. As per the requirements set forth by the Eastern Ontario Health Unit, the wearing of a mask is mandatory to enter our retail store and while it is not mandatory outside, if there is less than 2 m between people - a mask is then mandatory.
Our website www.beyondthehouse.ca is up and running. There you can find pictures and descriptions of all items that we currently have in stock, as well as what will be arriving in the next few weeks. Items can be purchased directly from the site and curbside pickup and delivery will continue to be available.
We do reserve the right to limit the number of people in particular in our retail store area, to provide a comfortable and safe environment for our staff and clients. Thank you for your understanding.
Please read the following guidelines carefully:
1) We will limit the number of customers in the nursery area and store so please be prepared to wait if it is busy.
2) It is strongly recommended that you limit the number of people in your shopping party. We will accommodate couples who wish to book an appointment to discuss landscaping needs. Please call the store at 613.445.5214 to book an appointment.
3)We do not recommend bringing young children who may have trouble following the social distancing protocols.
6) All carts will be disinfected before the next customer is allowed to use them. Please ask before taking a cart outside to ensure it has been cleaned.
7) Please maintain social distancing from both employees and other customers.
8) Wearing a mask is mandatory inside our retail store and mandatory where 2m cannot be observed in the outside greenhouse and nursery area.
8) If customers show any signs of the virus, they will not be allowed to enter the premises. We reserve the right to ask customers to leave if they refuse to follow the above listed guidelines.
to remain safe and healthy.
- Cindy Cluett